"Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life" -Omar Khayyam

"Enjoy the little things in life...for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things."
-Robert Brault

Friday, May 21, 2010

Toothy McTootherson

Since Ellie has seen fit to sprout six new teeth in the last three weeks, for a grand total of eight, I proposed renaming her Toothy McTootherson. Kate dually informed me that "Ellie will NEVER like that name." You know, she's probably right. So Toothy is out, and Ellie is still in. But I do think I had a valid point, no?

(Please note that the sad bangs and bruises are due to the fact Ellie insists on using her forehead as a battering ram as she continues mastering the art of pulling herself up and standing solo. Normally this would worry me greatly, but having survived this stage with Maddie and Kate, I have realized that despite the large number of meetings that take place between a baby's head and various hard objects, the bruises aren't permanent, and the other damage doesn't seem to be either. We have our families' heredity to thank for that. Unusually hard heads seem to run in the family.)

No comments: