"Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life" -Omar Khayyam

"Enjoy the little things in life...for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things."
-Robert Brault

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ready or Not, Here We Go!

I've been meaning to start a blog for our family for some time now. I've been led to believe it's the thing to do in this day and age, but for one reason or another I kept putting it off. Well, since there's no time like the present, here it goes. Mostly I just want my delightful daughters to have a record of their childhood years, a little something to help them remember these days that seem to go by much too fast. Our time with the ones we love is truly precious and not nearly long enough, so I want to remind myself to make the most of it each and every day. Maddie, Kate and Ellie - this blog's for you!

No comments: