"Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life" -Omar Khayyam

"Enjoy the little things in life...for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things."
-Robert Brault

Thursday, April 29, 2010

To Begin...

first and foremost...

So my saga of motherhood began almost seven and half years ago with this little beauty. Well, maybe not so little, she did weigh 10 1/2 pounds when she was born. Paigey has always been happy, energetic and outgoing. She loves other people and has a social streak a mile wide. One of my favorite things about her is the way she loves and cares for her little sisters. There is absolutely no shortage of love in this little heart. At the moment, my Paigey loves princesses, fairy tales, and all things fancy. Pretty clothes, shoes and jewelry all make her eyes light up. I'm not really sure where she gets her love of fancy things. It's not from me. I'm about as casual as they come. One thing is for sure though, her growing up years are proving to be a lot of fun. Now if only I could make the time go by a little slower and keep her small for longer. Paigey, I love you.

No comments: